Saturday, June 23, 2007

Writing a book

Conversation with my South African friend:
We were talking about writing a book, I said, "You know I have this grammar thing that I felt inadequate about, that's why I have not written a book. She said, of course you can write! I read your blog. She looked straight into my eyes and asked, "What do you fear?" I thought to myself "Hmm... she gets real in your face!" Good question. So what is my fear? I thought for a moment, attempting to feel from within and ....wonder..still..nothing. I also asked myself what am I avoiding, making excuses for not writing? Then I said, "shall we nudge each other and get on with our books?" So this would be our goals.

Perhaps, you, yes, you as a reader, could you help me with your feedback on my blog... that could propel me forward and do you like to know more about Life Coaching? Or more of what I have written, what would that be? Share with me your comments? What do you like about what I have written? What specifically did you like about my blog? Do you have any suggestions for me to improve? Would really appreciate your feedback and comments. Send me an email? or comment here..? Thanks!

One of my clients wrote and published a book "Possibilities Abound". I am so proud of her achievements! She is simply amazing. If you get hold of her book you would realise how courageous she is and how she turned her 'overturn overnite' situation to possibilities abound. Her husband passed on June 10, 2006 and she published her book and launched it on June 10, 2007. In her book, she shared how she pulled through with the support of her family, religion and life coaching. Her achievements in the absence of her dear dear, whom she often refer to is the true essence of purposeful living.

2 comments:

Donald said...

Dear Dolly, go for it! Write your book! With your experience and network, I am sure you have more to share with everyone else you care about! Lead an inspiring life and leave a legacy in the form of a book for yourself. Show others what is possible, inspire yourself first, then inspire the others too. :D

Mindset Coaching said...

Thank you Donald for your encouragement, very generous of you:)